A Charlotte-based blog developed to promote and inspire self-love, self-care, and fashion. Empowering women to love themselves in style.
I am going to tell you a little bit about myself, then I want to get to know you!
- My name is Nicole Diemond (my friends call me Nicki, so you can too)
- I am a California girl, raised in the South
- I am 22 years old
- I graduated from University of North Carolina at Charlotte with a bachelors degree in Psychology
- I am a alumni of Delta Kappa Chapter of Chi Omega
- I am obtaining my graduate degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Lenoir Rhyne University in Hickory, NC
- I played competitive tennis through middle school and high school. Honestly, I think the cute outfits kept me in the sport.. sorry Dad!
- I have a fur baby named, Auggie!! He has the biggest personality and we are training for him to be a therapy dog!
- Winter is my least favorite time of the year
- My favorite holiday is 4th of July!
- Traveling is apart of my love language
- My celebrity crush is Tim Tebow (Can anyone help a sister out??!)
- I love shopping and a little bit of wine 😉